Re: Totally OT venting...

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Totally OT venting...
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:32:44 EST
Max,
I agree, I would keep driving it - especially after that sort of estimate!  I
drove my old 1989 Saab with the engine light going on and off for no
traceable reason until my mechanic eventually found a fault code that pointed
to a
faulty air mass sensor.  $125 later, I was back in business!  If it really is
the
Geo's computer (and not some faulty sensor) your best bet is probably a junk
yard.  Maybe a second opinion would be a good idea too.

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 1/13/2005 7:41:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,