Re: Road Pricing

To: Dave Wood <dwood143@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Road Pricing
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:11:57 -0500
It'd be a welcome breathe of fresh air if the Minnesota legislature
would pass gas! They are so incompetent, they can't pass anything.

The State is going to be shutting down July 1st. So I expect the
road construction projects are going to stop next week.

Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. All of them need to be
thrown out.

The Constitution says they have to end the session on certain days.
The Govenor has had to call a Special session every year for at least
5 years now. And more often than not in the 13 years, I've lived here.

And we pay the idiots extra for them to do nothing in the special session!

Oh, also, MinDOT put in a new system of paying for the 'sane lane'.
In addition to the changing direction lanes in the middle. They took
away a regular lane on I-394 all day long. It caused traffic jams going
any direction all the time. After 3 weeks, against the wishes of the
Feds, they changed the charge lane to only rush hour times (in the
normal rush hour direction).

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root