Re: Road Pricing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Pricing
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:24:19 -0500
RampantNM@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/23/2005 9:15:04 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
> ptroot@iaces.com writes:
>
> The  Constitution says they have to end the session on certain days.
> The Govenor  has had to call a Special session every year for at least
> 5 years now. And  more often than not in the 13 years, I've lived  here.

> Kind of like Texas....I think the root cause is that the state
> congresspeople get a stipend for living at the capitol while in session and
>maybe even
> extra pay for special sessions.  Anyone see a reason here for  wanting
>special
> sessions?

All of the serious problems facing Americans could be solved overnight
by an improvement in the decorative arts.

There are hundreds and hundreds of ugly bare lamp-posts and telephone
poles in Washington, D. C. and the various State Capitals that do not
yet have a Senator or Congressman hanging from them.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
The World's Best Daily News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/