Re: Shock Conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock Conversion
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:08:28 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/2005 2:05:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Otis15@aol.com writes:

Speaking as someone who has given a thought about installing front tube
shocks, after all the information you guys have given I think I'll give it
another thought or two. Thannks to all.

I think that's right.  I took the tube shocks off the front of my car,  using
the highly recommended WWD rebuilds, and it is an improvement.  As  for the
rear, they are tubes with the newer Monroes Moss starting carrying last  year,
I believe.  A BIG improvement.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang