Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:44:02 EST
I agree, some simple dolly arrangement should allow a flat bed to pull the
shell up without damage.

BTW - How do you move it around now?

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 12/11/2005 4:18:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:
I think I would go down to the hardware store and buy 4 large casters
(industrial size, not office-chair size) and some lumber, and rig up some
kind of crude framework bolted to the body shell to mount the casters onto.
Since ground clearance will be minimal, I would try to position the casters
as far out toward the ends as possible.