Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB

To: haleme@bellsouth.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need advice on how to move my project MGB
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:06:50 EST
Oh, hey that's a thought...can you rent a big enough box truck to get the
body and dolly into?  The problem will be getting it in and out.  How much does
the body shell weigh?  Just make sure to strap it down inside the truck.
Nothing ruins your car faster than having it roll around in the truck as your
driving around!

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 12/11/2005 7:03:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,