Re: [Mgs] Overdrive oil

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "Max Heim"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Overdrive oil
From: "dannyvarnado" <dannyvarnado@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:22:19 -0700
I was told by the transmission re-builder that it would be best not to use
"detergent oil" in the overdrive transmission because foaming, typical to
detergent oil, in the overdrive section could be detrimental.  I've never
had a problem buying name brand non detergent oil at my local auto parts
store.
Danny V.
'58 MGA daily driver (w/OD)
'76 MGB V-6 project