Re: Morgan Overdrive?

To: NHJL45A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Morgan Overdrive?
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 07:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
    Re: Morgan overdrive.
    Later this year I will be changing engines in my 58 +4. The 'new' engine
  has been balanced, has a big bore kit and Webers. While the car is down I
  intend to see if I can adapt some sort of newer 5 speed. Like you I
  appreciate the ability to cruise long distances at lower revs.
    I will let you all know what I discover when the project gets to that
  point.

                                             gary marquis / fat basset garage
                                                            chico calif. usa