Re: inline fuses

To: CHarris990@aol.com
Subject: Re: inline fuses
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:26:40 -0500
CHarris990@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> I mean no disrespect but is there a true reason to complicate the electrical
> system on a Morgan?  Every time you add a relay or anything else there is an
> increase of something else to go wrong.  If you wish to complicate your life
> go talk to your wife.  If you must have a more modern electrical system get a
> rice burner.
> As for removing the radiator, just remove the cowl.
> Harris

Mr.  Harris

I must ask with tongue in cheek if you can see in the dark.  Once a fuse
blows, it blows and you are for sure in the Kingdom of Darkness.  If a
circuit breaker trips once it has cooled down it resets itrself and
viola you have lights again even if for only a fleeting moment. Maybe
just enough light to get you safely to the edge of the road stopped.

I see you have been takhing to my wife.

Regards

Toad

'59 plus 4