Re: inline fuses

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: inline fuses
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 98 20:22:58 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

While coming back down the Alcan hiway in the Yukon  I pulled into a service
station and the attendant told me "  you have a headlight out"
It being early in the day I figured I pick up another a few hundred mile
down the road in the next town, so I just nodded at him and said "okay
thanks"
He looked at me and said " No, you actually have a light OUT"
Walking around to the front of the car I saw the light sitting on the bumper
hanging on to the car by the wires.
Lucas may make lousy electrics but they make great retaining  cords
Bob Nogueira