Re: inline fuses

To: Murphys@ziplink.net, toad@storm.ca
Subject: Re: inline fuses
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:07:20 EST
Ah Dear Friends,
First of all the question is whether you are really upgrading the electrical
system by installing the hologen lights.  If this 60 +4 is to be used to go
balls out day and night in runs like Nogueria makes, thus has a practical use,
then more powerful lighting might be of use, although I think Bob probably
uses Warner seal beams due to their availability. I personally as someone who
uses his car on a regular basis prefer to keep things simple and not to
slavishly follow fashion.  I have however considered installing a heater.  The
other point is that if you are just going from point A to there, then the Mog
is wasted because that is just commuting and not motoring.  Besides you meet
some of the most interesting folks when you break down.
Harris
Matilda's companion