Re: inline fuses

To: toad@storm.ca
Subject: Re: inline fuses
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:08:55 -0600
Toad,
You know I've never had a headlight failure.  My starter and generator
fall off all the time and my left headlight fell out at Texmog last year
and I ran over the trim ring but light still worked if you did not mind
it swinging back and forth and banging on the fender. Occasional the bolt
that holds my transmission in place falls out and that causes the u bolt
to rattle against the tunnel.  I think I will check my two fuses because
if memory serves they have not been inspected since Carter's
administration and the foil from the beechnut gum wrapper is probably on
the left one still.  How many of you are having problems with your
headlights?  Is the solution lots of more relays?
Harris