Re: Halogen headlamps

To: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Halogen headlamps
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:43:11 -0500
A neat way to remember the formula is PIE.

P=IE

Power = I (amps) times Electromotive force (volts)

thus

260 watts = 21.66 amps times 12 volts

or

260watts/12volts=21.66amps

Look what happens if your voltage is low....

260watts/10volts = 26 amps

Gary
Grafton, OH
1991 +8

PS: And the British drink warm beer too,