Re: Halogen headlamps

To: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <LSelz@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Halogen headlamps
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 02:34:29 -0800
The halogen headlamps on my car have the standard 60 watt high beams.  If
your car has two headlamps @ 130 watts each,then by the formula, watts=
volts(amps), 260=12x then the power consumkption fo those lamps will be 21.5
amps.  You can calculate the power consumption of all of the other
electrical consumers by the same method, add them up and you sill see how
much generating capacity you need.   Regards, Greg