Re: Over heating

To: Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Over heating
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:40:56 EDT
In a message dated 7/1/99 11:23:41 PM, Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com writes:

<<We can supply a duct panel that seals the area between the grill and the
radiator so that all of the air that passes in  through the grill must go
through the radiator rather than under or aroung it, which it would much
rather do as it is the path of least resistance.>>

Greg,

I live in Arizona and would be interested in anything to help my Morgan run
cooler.

I've replaced the fan with a kit from Linda @ Morgan Spares and added an
overflow recovery bottle with a new radiator cap.  Also reworked the temp
gauge and installed a new sending unit.  The radiator was flushed and
inspected by a radiator shop without any additional service.

How can I get the set up you are recommending?

Thanks for all your input,

Regards,
Steve Dreiseszun
'56 Plus 4