Re: Over heating

To: <michael@arlinart.com>, <SDviewpnt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Over heating
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:01:46 -0700
No it does not.  It  seals the space between the box at the base of the
grill and the radiator core and the area on the sides where there is a gap
between the valence panels and the radiator core.  We also recomend sealing
the open area between the top of the top tank and the inside  of the nose
with a piece of foam, as this space is rather large and can allow a lot of
air to leak out.

Regards, Greg Solow