Re: electronic points

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: electronic points
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:19:24 -0700
DITTO!  I have a Crane Cams XR-700 ignition installed in my '68 Plus 4
and it works very well.  There was a little bit of tailoring needed on
the bracket so the optical head would clear the aperture plate but
otherwise - SLICK!

I too have a distributor shaft bushing that is loose enough to drive a
Mini through so setting conventional points was a nightmare (I KNOW I
need to re-bush but time and money aren't always in the same place at
the same time).

I acquired my kit from Moss Motors a little over 2 years ago.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer