RE: electronic points

To: "'William Zehring'" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: electronic points
From: "Hodgkiss, Ben" <bhodgkiss@herefordshire.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:14:24 +0100
Dear All,

Having just fitted Weber 40s to my x-flow 4/4, I didn't fancy adjusting
points in what is now a severely difficult-to-get-at distributor. I've
consequently fitted the Aldon Ignitor electonic system which was easy to
install, and has so far given no problems whatsoever. The only precaution
I'm taking is to pack the original points and condenser as spares.

Regards

Ben