Re: Cheap workbench advice wanted.

To: pjthomas01@snet.net
Subject: Re: Cheap workbench advice wanted.
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
I picked up some info from my local Home Depot that says wood is
pressure treated with a solution of arsenic.  It specifically cautions
against using pressure treated lumber in living spaces for this reason.
It also warns that care should be taken when sawing the wood...you
should be outdoors or wear a respirator, pick up the sawdust, etc.

Jim

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com