Craftsman tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Craftsman tools
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:53:55 -0500
I saw the Craftsman tools this weekend.  WHAT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE!!!!  I
could NOT believe how cheap they now are!  Little plastic tab to switch
direction and if you did PUSH it in until it locked, it just turned free.
The finish on them looked like they were made in a high school shop class
by a "D" student!  I was appalled!

Also note, I saw the Metwrinch tools there.  The ones they sell are a
totally different quality then the ones I have.  Mine are MUCH higher
quality.  FWIW, the display socket wrench there was BROKEN!!!

I will not be buying ANY Craftsman product every again (unless they do a
REAL turn around!)

Inch