Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)

To: <dmitchel@ford.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:26:14 -0700
My drill uses 14.4V batteries, one of which just died :) So with the cost of
clutch and battery, it's looking like time to upgrade to 18V.

So now I wonder, which drill to get? I see lots of contractors with dewalt
gear. I liked the Bosch. But it and the jigsaw I have aren't quite the best
quality or most effective to use.

Any hands-down favorite cordless drills? Or maybe cordless systems, as Doug
suggests?

Thanks all,

Ken Landaiche