Re: Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)

To: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:16:53 -0400
Ken,  I have the old Dewalt 18v system.  It totally rocks!  In fact, I
sold all of my corded tools because the cordless set handles every job I
send it's way.
Dewalt just updated their driver and circular saws.

When I get a spare $400, I'll buy the updated kit and have 2 sets!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

<ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
09/17/2002 12:26