Re: Best way to remove broken bolts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best way to remove broken bolts
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:07:22 -0800
Before any drilling be sure to soak the bolts with a good penetrating fluid.
Not to restart the Kroil, WD40, bear snot, whatever  discussions I love
Kroil.  Do that for at least a couple of days, reapplying the fluid fairly
often.  They may just walk out with the left handed drill.

Good luck,
Mark Miller