RE: Lifts - shipping?

To: "'Wayne Farrington'" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Lifts - shipping?
From: "Bruce Wolfe" <wolfe@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:57:07 -0500
Trevor's experience matched mine exactly. Two helpers and I did most of
the work. The ramp with the cylinder was the worst - by far! The driver
helped with that one though the three of us could have managed if the
driver was grumpy that day. 20 minutes and he was out of there.

Take a look at
http://www.eagleequip.com/manuals/Eagle%20SS7000%20Manual%20150DPI.PDF.
It did a very good job of explaining the unloading process for my lift.

I used two dollies to move the ramps into position and my car jack to
raise them when required. Put the whole thing together myself in about 5
hours. MUCH easier than I ever anticipated. I got the XLT. Excellent
lift. No affiliation with Eagle, just a satisfied customer

Bruce