RE: Lifts - shipping?

To: "'Wayne Farrington'" <w.farrington@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Lifts - shipping?
From: "Gary Kneisley" <mog8@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:04:17 -0400
Wayne...

When I had my AutoLifters delivered I booked the local towing guy, who
brought his flat bed over, backed it up to the semi, winched it over (see
photo) to the flat bed from the semi, then he backed the flat bed right up
to the garage, tipped up and slid it into the garage.

We put it together with an engine hoist as our "crane".  Your two-poster
should be much easier than the four poster with ramps.

Good luck

Gary K.
Ohio