Shelving units

Subject: Shelving units
From: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:54:54 -0800
This is a simple question.  I need to put some shelves in my crawl space to
use for storage.  It is 5 feet from the floor to the bottom of the floor
joists.  I can build some shelves or buy some shelving units.  But I figure
what ever I do or build someone else may have done it better.  The shelves
don't have to hold very much weight, things like xmas decorations, small car
parts, etc.  If I have access from both side I think 3 feet would be the max
depth and if only have access from one side 2 foot would be good.  I would
like to keep the cost down and free standing would be better, that way I can
move around if needed.  Any ideas or pointers?  Things you would have done
differently?

Bill Gilroy