RE: HF Dual MIG Welder

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HF Dual MIG Welder
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:57:49 -0800
> I where bifocals.  When I started mig welding I'd keep my glasses on.  But
> I couldn't really see, I was looking through the top (far) part of the
> glasses.

I guess I'm missing something ... why not just wear a pair of reading glasses in
your prescription ?  I've not done any welding since I started needing bifocals,
but I've got reading glasses scattered all over the garage because I hate
wearing bifocals while I'm trying to work.  The local .99 store has them ...
plus I have "reading" safety goggles for grinding and metal work.

Randall