Re: [Shop-talk] Wholesale Auto Parts (Otto? Otto parts?)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wholesale Auto Parts (Otto? Otto parts?)
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:25:30 EDT
Yup. Back in the mid '80's I encountered this situation. Geez, take a
company vehicle with 40K on it in for a LOF and they call back telling me I
needed
new tie rod ends, u-joints and a muffler.
Beware that in central Iowa they now carry the Freedom Tire moniker.

Of course, the local Firestone and Tires+ stores try to pull the same  BS.

Buyer beware.
In a message dated 10/7/2007 7:18:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,