Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical fire waiting to happen

To: "'Shop-Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical fire waiting to happen
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:23:19 -0500
Yep - I'm guilty of this also - It really is a time saver!  I got hooked
into doing this at an early age, when we used to wrap solder around the
plugs of the teachers overhead projectors in school.  Always got a good
reaction, and the solder disappeared after the tremendous POP when the unit
was plugged in so there was nothing left to trace our shenanigans.

Uh - If one of my former teachers happens to be on this forum - it wasn't
me!!!