Re: [Shop-talk] Dremel die grinder

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dremel die grinder
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:16:01 -0600
I'm like Wayne... find very limited usefulness for the Dremel...  it did a
good job of cutting off my wedding ring when I nearly crushed my ring
finger... didn't know how hot gold got when you use a cutoff tool on
it...!!!

my work/play is usually larger and I used flap disk and carbide burrs in an
air grinder...  it's strickly a hobby tool for light weight hobbies... model
building, carving knife handles, jewelery making...

mine is hanging on the wall with 1/8" of grinder dust on it...

John