Re: [Shop-talk] Question on car rental

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Question on car rental
From: Nick Brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 23:38:50 +0000
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
On 02/12/2012 21:39, Doug Braun wrote:
> If you are picking up the car at an airport, and you are able to sign
> up for the company's "elite" membership (for example Avis Preferred or
> National Emerald Club), definitely do it (I believe it is free).

Thanks for the Emerald Club pointer Doug. I'll keep an eye open for that.

And thanks to all who replied so promptly. If any of you look to make
the trip over this side I hope I can be equally helpful.

FWIW we'll go with National but make sure the camera is on hand to
record anything that could be contentious in the future.

Nick Brearley