Re: [Shop-talk] Tell me about transponder keys

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tell me about transponder keys
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
If you google hard enough, you should be able to find both the 'how to' and
the tools.(if needed.) That old saying--Where there is a will, there is a way.
:)

The keys can be cut elsewhere. Some home depot, lowes or even walmart can
cut the keys for you. Dealers want to make you think they are the only ones
that can do it. To bypass the limitation, you *might* need the dealer
programmer, but even that is available on eBay. Is it worth the cost vs a trip
to the dealer? Only you can decide.

Regards,
Brian