Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools
From: steve hochschild <steve-hochschild@att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 10:52:15 -0500
I am raising my hand to mention that I have given up on battery powered
tools.  I have a huge collection of dead batteries, useless chargers,
and drill carcasses that make me mad every time I look at them.  I
finally realized that all I really wanted was one of those very small
battery screwdrivers, under $20, and regular, line-powered drills, etc.

So feel free to save hundreds of dollars and for me, huge frustration,
by buying an extension cord and a set of plug-in tools.

How many dead batteries and useless chargers have we all accumulated in
our shops, anyway??  Just an alternative opinion, feel free to ignore...

Mr Grumpy