Re: [Shop-talk] Mice

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 07:10:49 -0500 12/07/2016 07:11:05 AM, Serialize complete at 12/07/2016 07:11:05 AM
--===============3236019152148646051==

--=_alternative 0042E75185258082_=

Scott, if you are going to be there to empty the traps, there are live
traps that are called "Mice Cubes."  They are as simple as they get and
can work great.  But they need to be emptied as they only hold one at a
time.

If not, the other method I use is the TomCat baits at Tractor Supply. (I'm
sure you can get them elsewhere.)

They are little green blocks that you put behind walls and corners and
such.  The mice crew on them, get thirsty, go to water and die (so they
don't die in walls.)

Also, check your local ASPCA.  They often have 'barn cats' that aren't
fully domesticated.  They can be relocated to your property.  They take
care of anything outside.

Just some things to think about.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0042E75185258082_=

empty the traps, there are live traps that are called &quot;Mice Cubes.&quot;
&nbsp;They are as simple as they get and can work great. &nbsp;But they
need to be emptied as they only hold one at a time.</font>
TomCat baits at Tractor Supply. &nbsp;(I'm sure you can get them
elsewhere.)</font>
put behind walls and corners and such. &nbsp;The mice crew on them, get
thirsty, go to water and die (so they don't die in walls.)</font>
often have 'barn cats' that aren't fully domesticated. &nbsp;They can be
relocated to your property. &nbsp;They take care of anything outside.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============3236019152148646051==--