Re: [Shop-talk] Finding a Blown Fuse (Automotive)

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Finding a Blown Fuse (Automotive)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 07:13:33 -0500 11/11/2021 07:13:36 AM, Serialize complete at 11/11/2021 07:13:36 AM
--===============4443887219217927654==

--=_alternative 0043298A8525878A_=

Eric,   There are devices (sometimes called 'tone generators' or similar)
that are two parts.  One piece you put on the wire, the other creates an
audible tone as it gets anywhere close to the wire.  You can use this as a
means to follow the wire.

One other possibility... is it possible that another bulb is burnt out and
that is acting as a fuse?  Maybe all the fuses are good?  Do you have a
multimeter to check the wiring?

Just some thoughts.

Moose