Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:55:24 PDT
Really?  The one I pried off had a glue or an apoxy of some sort.  There
was a square shaped bead all way around the back of the badge.  Before I
started the soaking process I had to scrape it off with my knife.  What
I didn't scrape off was loosened by the vinegar and pealed right off
during the steel wool process.

Ryan