Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip

To: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 08:48:11 -0500
As soon as I read Ryan's suggestion, I ran out to the tool box and
taking Joe's tip on using a putty knife, I was able to get mine off the
dash without too much trouble and without any solvents.

My badge has been soaking since then.
It looks like the vinegar is ruining it.  The brown spots have turned to
a copper color while the rest has turned two toned brass. I'm sure when
I've let it sit for 2 days it will be fine. Right Ryan?! ;)

Vic

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael