RE: DOT5 fluid; was Spitfire Clutch Question

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: DOT5 fluid; was Spitfire Clutch Question
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:17:50 -0400
I must agree.  When I put Dot 5 in I was not looking for performance
in any way.  However, I have destroyed the paint on one Spit and was
working on destroying the paint on the second and I have seen the
paint destroyed on my friends MG and other cars too.  This was more
than enough incentive to change!

It is British,
It is not if it leaks or spills, it is when it leaks or spills.

Just my opinion!

Dave C
79 Spit