Re: DOT5 fluid; was Spitfire Clutch Question

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: DOT5 fluid; was Spitfire Clutch Question
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:01:36 -0400
What kind of repair?...I understand there are no seals or other internal
components available from the usual suppliers. Better make sure you have
the components BEFORE you take it apart. If you mean the switch on the back
of the PDWA, replacing it does not cause any problem with the fluids.

Keith Stewart