Re: Brown Color

To: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>,
Subject: Re: Brown Color
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:18:54 -0700
The 2nd Spitfire I fell in love with was a '78 (it was a new car-tells you
how long ago!) named Betsy. And she was a lovely deep chocolate metallic
brown (not really semi sweet-more of a milk chocolate) and she had some nice
racing kind of stripes- in a sort of reflector white and yellow. I know,
they sound ghastly, but they were really quite smashing! I have since seen
other brown Spits-but, more of a plain brown. And she was all straight from
the factory.
There's my 2 cents.

Laura G.
'78 BRG Spitfire named 'Nigel'