Re: Brown Color

To: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>,
Subject: Re: Brown Color
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:02:13
Jack I have a parts car that was originally red and repainted brown (I
don't know if it is the original Triumph brown)  The color looks OK in
areas where it has not oxidized at all, but looks awfull on all other areas
(the ones you would see).  This would not be anywhere close to my color of
choice.  However there can never be too many British Racing Green
sportscars now can there ;)

Patrick Bowen