Re: Brown Color

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@idirect.com>,
Subject: Re: Brown Color
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:07:36 -0700
You're right about the seats! I've had two previous spits with the
houndstooth cloth-and even though it looks great and is original, it's
sucky. (Or you can get seat covers but then what's the point?) Also, where I
live, there's a marine layer in the evenings, so if you're out at a movie or
something-you get to sit on damp cloth. When the PO of my current spit
restored the car, he kept everything really pretty original-except 2 things:
the colour was that icky malachite sort of green and he redid it a Jag
D-type green, and he put in great seats! Everyone thinks at first (and
second) sight that they're black leather! They are a whiz to keep clean and
bright and  I never thought I'd say this, but I'm hooked!
Sign me a reformed purist!

Laura G.
"78 BRG Spit named 'Nigel'