Re: Spitfire Dealer Service Notices

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Dealer Service Notices
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:00:21 -0700
Richard,
I have bookmarked that site and when I retrieve the notices, I'll
compare with what is already on line.  However, There doesn't seem to be
any mention in the site you referenced to that brake hose problem, so
perhaps what I find will augment rather than duplicate what is already
on line.

Regards,
Joe

Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 wrote:

> Guys,
> Before you get too caried away duplicating work you might want to look
> at an
> address previously posted. This might be what you are looking for.
>
> http://www.triumphsonly.com/bulletin/index.htm
>
> Regards,
> Richard Ceraldi
> 71 GT6 MKIII KF166L