Re: Subject: How big fits in a Spitfire

To: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>,
Subject: Re: Subject: How big fits in a Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:10:33 -0800
>Back to the subject of squeezing into a LBC Jonny from Bangor or Richard
>Jackson did claim to have driven a Spitfire or Herald with 18 people in it.
>All the seets had been removed, with softop removed and boot lid removed,
>but all the same an achievement.

We once fit 8 full adult sized people in my girlfriends Mini-seats and all.
Of course, we got stopped by the Carabinieri and told that half of us had to
get out. It was 2 am! We met down the street at a pub, had a drink and all
got back in for the 40 min drive back home. I always felt that whole evening
was an achievement! <G>

Laura G. and Nigel