RE: High School Spit abuse

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: High School Spit abuse
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:06:15 -0500
I guess it's nice to see things haven't changed!  Back in the 1980 or 1981
some of my friends picked up my spit and set it in the sand pit at the end
of the long jump area.  Never could drive it out, and had ask them to carry
it out for me!  Made for a real long day then, but I look back at it now and
laugh.  I think they were just jealous because they had to drive big ugly
Novas.  I seriously thought about using a coil and electrifying the body,
but never did it.

Bill