Re: High School Spit abuse

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Subject: Re: High School Spit abuse
From: Rod Randle <rsrandle@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:05:17 -0800
When I was in Jr. High a friend a I tried to pick up the frone end of a VW
beetle.  The bumper came off in our hands.  We carefully stuck it back on so it
looked like it was really attached.  Never tried that again.  The VW was one of
our teachers.  Luckily we didn't get caught!

--
Thanks

Rod Randle