Re: High School Spit abuse

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: High School Spit abuse
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:38:09 -0800 (PST)
When I was in college, I had driven and parked my GT6+ right at the
end of a parking lot in front of the building where I was studying...

Coming out close to midnight, the near end of the lot was completely
empty. I stood there a moment not sure what to do... Walking about a
quarter mile to the other end of the lot, there was the car, in a slot
among several others.

To this day, I wonder if someone thought this would be funny, or if
maybe the poor little thing was just lonely and rolled off to visit
with the cars at the other end?

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718
('70 GT6+ parts-car aka stable mate)