rear suspension and RE: Brake lines in spitfires

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear suspension and RE: Brake lines in spitfires
From: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:16:32 -0800
I'm upgrading to the swing spring and longer axles myself. Does anyone know
what the changes were?
If it was just longer flexible hoses then that's pretty easy - if there
were changes to the steel lines or plumbing then I'd appreciate any info.

Also - does anyone know of a supplier for camber compensators - might as
well go all,out while I'm at it - right?!

Thanks
Mark Sinclair