Re: Leaking Top

To: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Leaking Top
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:46:17 -0500
Rick,
     Had this problem with my Spit a few years ago,My rubber seal also
looked fine,Finally bought a new one from TRF and have been kept der
since! Caution.I ordered 2 more from TRF last year and they sent seals
for older Spits/TR6 I could not get them into the channel.ended up
sending them back for credit,and buying from V.B. They seemed to be the
same as origional and worked.
  P.S. Even the correct seals are no picnic to install
                                          Good Luck,
                                          Bob Harris