RE: RAF Spitfire Bonnet Badge

To: "'richard jackson'" <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: RAF Spitfire Bonnet Badge
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:37:00 -0800
Hey Rich;

Don't be disheartened by your gas mileage.  My '79 "Weberized" Spitfire was
down to about 16 MPG around town when I was last driving it several years
ago in Michigan.  I am currently restoring it to original condition (ZS
carbs and all).  Gee, my '97 Camaro Z-28 gets 12.7 MPG around town and has
about 6 times the ponypower!

Reid
'79 Spitfire